Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)

INTERVIEW #1,INTERVIEW WITH PAUL REANG OF CHROMETECHNY.COM

hello readers,today here is 1st interview on techmadlab of Paul from chrometechny.com . So lets start:


1.Hi Paul! Please Introduce yourself to my readers.

Hi everybody I am Paul billygraham Reang from North-East India, I live in a third smallest state of India “Tripura”. It is popularly also known as a “seven sisters state of India”. I am currently doing my B.Tech. in NIT,Agartala on Electrical Engineering.

2. When did u started blogging and why ?

Wooh!! I must say it a tragedy.I am a guy who used to stay away from internet and live a life out of internet all the time. But things changed on 2013, when I purchased one smartphone from Nokia. I searched in internet many a times “ how to make money from home”.

But I never came across a word called “blogging”. 2013 June I met one of my childhood classmate who told me about blogging. He also shared me few names like Harsh Agarwal, Amit Agarwal and Saurabh Saha.

That was time when it hit me in my mind, “ I must do it too”. I than started my first blog named 9bilry.com. I had done lots of mistake with my previous blog. I kept on learning things from Google and got helps from some guys like Saurabh saha, Krishna Moorthy D & ShoutMeLoud.
I started blogging because I want to be a successful blogger.
 I din’t start blogging for Fame or any other things.

 3. Who is your blogging inspriration and which blogs you follow daily ?

My blogging Inspiration is Harsh Agarwal and Saurabh Saha. I love to read different blogs, because I love to learn new things all the time. But when I face any problem, I just go to Shoutmeloud or Techgyd for solution.
I read a list of blogs but mainly I read Techgyd & shoutmeloud mostly.

4. What is secret behind the first fastest increasing of Alexa of your blog?

I will not say it a “Secret”, we just need to follow few things. I took a strategy in my mind before I started ChromeTechny.
  1. I followed few steps to increase my Alexa rank.  Firstly I started a niche blog where I discuss things on only one topic. It became easy for me to handle things.
  2. I started writing unique articles, which my readers liked and started sharing my post.
  3.   You must sign up with Alexa and add Alexa widget in your blog. You can sign up for free account too.
  4. I shared my post on different sites like Facebook, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Google Plus, Twitter etc.(I got good number of share).
  5.   I created good number of quality backlinks.(I shared all the tips in my blog).

5.According to you, what are the thing which builds a reputed blog?

One blog is reputed only when you make a quality blog.
I believe:
  1.  One must keep himself always infront of all the readers.
  2.   Being unique is one more important thing which we should keep in mind.
  3.  Be yourself.
  4.  Be active in all social media and add pages with your blog name.
  5.  Discuss about it all the time.
  6.  Conduct contest.(In your blog name)

6.which is the best source to drive traffic to blog ?

Facebook, StumbleUpon, Twitter and Google. I drive out good amount of traffic from all this sites. I am currently focusing to increase more search traffic instead of social.
Because Google can drive you Huge amount of traffic.

 7.what do you thing about techmadlab ?

Techmadlab is a very unique name which I liked. I See a good uprising Tech. Blog from India. I also wish all the very best and I do expect to see this blog in higher position in upcoming days.

 8.lastly, what suggestions would you like to give to my readers ?

Focus on what you are doing right now. Try to master on your field because you must know everything about what you do. Be yourself make your own Identity.
Thanks to Admin for interview.
You can Read Chrometechny.com.

Thanks Paul for giving our time to us. Friends, i hope you really enjoyed this interview with Paul Reang Share this interview with your friends and other. Next time we come with another awesome interview. Stay Connected

8 comments:

  1. Inspiring interview... Good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Paul keep it up! You are going so fast and very well keep the spirit high like this only! all the very best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..he is really awesome..Thankx for your comment Altamash

      Delete
  3. Hi guys,
    Thanks for your support.. I am thankful to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice interview bro :) Keep it up .
    Ragards,
    Abdul Ghani

    ReplyDelete
  5. very inspiring interview and thanks Paul for sharing your talent you really have a grt blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inspiring Interview Paul . Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts