Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)

INTERVIEW #2 - INTERVIEW WITH ADSENSE GODDESS LASYA K OF ALLTOP9.COM

Hello! Dear readers today, I am here with 2nd interview on techmadlab. Today Lasya K is with us from www.alltop9.com. Today She is sharing about her blogging journey here. Let's start the Interview to Know More about Lasya K and her Blogs!

Alltop9.com-admin-lasyak

1. Hi Lasya,please introduce yourself to my readers !

Yup, Hi Techmadlab fans! Firstly I thank you for giving me a good platform and feeling happy to sharing my memorable moments of my blogging career with all our friends. This is Lasya. Admin of alltop9.com, I am 21 years old, pursuing Electrical and Communication Engineering (final year, final sem), my hobbies are writing articles with different niches, blogging, logo making, affiliate marketing, etc, and I am interested in embedded systems and hacking.

2. What is the aim of your blog/blogs and how many blogs you own?  

Well, my way of expressing the things are different, you can see in my writing style, actually the main thing is I like to share the knowledge what I got, we have many ways to do this, but I choose blogging as I love it! There is no end of sharing and gaining knowledge in this virtual world!

I own 3 blogs (www.alltop9.com , www.allearningzcom and working on other project) at present and I have been working on 10+ blogs on making their adsense approval! Well everyone call me “Adsense goddess” LOL! I don’t know why? But I am good at adsense approval and have vast knowledge regarding adsense stuff.

3. When did you started blogging and why? 

I don’t remember the month, but I started blogging in 2013, I have been looking for ways to share what I got, I love writing and sharing knowledge, well when I first came to know about this, I thought it’s not a girl thing, well you know what I am talking about, there a few female bloggers, i wanted to be unique, this made me to start blogging, now blogging became my passion, blogging is a 2 way of communication i.e., gaining and sharing knowledge and I believe in it! I love to do experiments in blogging, some of them are down and some are up. I learn every step just by doing experiments with my blogs. My main motto is to gain knowledge rather than earning. So, firstly started learning then automatically my earnings started.

4. Who is your role model and which blogs you follow daily?

I don’t have any role model, because I learn from every one whether he/she is a pro-blogger or even a newbie, well we don’t know which basket contains fruits, I follow every blog, I read lot of articles, whenever someone approaches me and ask me to review their article, I will just do it! We bloggers need experience not a role model; everyone can be a blogger if they know how to write!. But what matters is their writing style in expressing and their experience

5. Now you are a part of All Tech Media,So, how do you feel about it !! 

It’s been my dream to work in All Tech Media as Imran is the first person to help me to quick start the blogging, and I am really happy now to be a part of the Alltechmedia, it’s like my dream come true!. Getting into a world of blogging is an awesome feeling for me. 

6. What do you think about "Blogging as full time job”? 

 I already took Blogging as my full time job, when I got the call from “Alltechmedia” I can’t tell you more than that! 

7. Can you share some special memories of your blogging life? 

There are many, my first adsense approval in less time with less posts, the day I got highest visitors for alltop9, call form Alltechmedia, appreciation from fellow bloggers for their adsense approvals, seeing my friends happy with their blogs, the list is never ending, almost everyone had a cordial relationship with me and trusted more and had a great combination of works with pro bloggers and newbie 

8.What your future planning ? 

My future plans are secret, sorry no offense, I can’t reveal right now, I have been planning to work in many projects, but right now concentrating on finishing the final semester 

9.What do you think about Techmadlab ? 

 What can I say, your techmadlab surprised me Karthik! You are just 14 and you are posting the stuff of an experienced person, well that surprised me at initial, but I get it, blogging doesn’t care whether you are 14 or 34, what matters is your knowledge and idea 

10. Some advice for our fellow bloggers!! 

I can say in one short line, “make your ideas grow with blogging by sharing! “ That’s it! Happy blogging friends :)

Thanks to Lasya K for giving your valuable time for sharing your information with us.. Hope you all enjoyed the interview !! I will be soon back with an inspiring interview. Stay Connected & Keep blogging  

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Lasya K

    Really inspiring, as a girl you are doing all these at your young age. Hats-off to yo. Keep it up. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Lasya, Share your knowledge for better society. I saw very rare students who is pursuing and focusing on earning money. You are one of the best among those. Keep it up and all the best for your future as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great read. But, I am confused on one part. Many people tell that you have to never use same ip address for adsense approval of another account. How can we get multiple adsense approvals ?

    ReplyDelete

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Popular Posts